Monday 8 April 2013

Back to it in 2013 with a Boom!!

Hello all! I know it is April - but a Happy New Year to everyone!
Although I have been busy the last few months, I have waited until now to begin my blog for 2013 - I was hoping for warmer weather though!
I will be keeping the blog up to date with all my work and activities - please get in touch if there is anything you think I should know or if you have any comments - I would love to hear from you!

So - as a welcome back catch up - I have put a selection of photos up from the past few months. Christmas in Cornwall as well as Christmas in Amsterdam, some beautiful architecture and a lovely landscape of Newquay. More photos and information available on my website www.neilwilkinsonphotography.co.uk

Enjoy and see you all soon.
Wilkie
Fireworks over Newquay Harbour





















Truro















Christmas lights at Padstow














Christmas lights in Amsterdam



Muse - playing at the Ziggo Dome
















Christmas Architecture around Amsterdam - Have a look at my Website for details.

















The beautiful Mal Maison Hotel in Oxford (formerly a prison)


Newquay

No comments:

Post a Comment