Monday 15 April 2013

Instagram Fun!!

Today I am going to talk about Instagram - isnt it amazing?! I added a whole new Instagram section to my website and it has had some amazing feedback there and on Facebook.

The application, which i use on an Iphone 5, creates a real atmosphere and vibrancy to the shot and because it is linked to the web, you can have followers and be followed all around the world.

I thought I would show a few of my favourites here from Newquay and my trip to Copenhagen over Easter.
SALES PITCH!! The Newquay shots are for sale on my website or at The Beached Lamb in Newquay (our local haunt!)

Enjoy - and as always - please get in touch if you have any questions or comments.

Much Wilkie Love!!!
Newquay Harbour 


 
The Gannel - low tide

The Gannel - moving to high tide


 
Crantock
 

 



The Marble Church in Copenhagen
 

Montergade - now a Michelin restaurant

European dining - outside even in the snow!




















Nyhavn (Newhaven)











Nyhavn - so cold the canal has frozen




1 comment:

  1. Instagram ? Tell me more.. tremendous work in Newquay and Nyhavn..Love it..

    ReplyDelete